How to wear Leopard Print heels with your summer outfits.

Monday, July 09, 2012 Anonymous 0 Comments

Been busy all weekend playing around with a new header and background for my blog. And I finally bought myself my very first DSLR camera, a Nikon D3200 - though am still learning how to use it and take my own outfit shots ( which ain't easy for now!). As I am still learning the ropes on being a blogger and updating the look and feel of my posts so do be patient with me if you see weird stuff going on, as you are reading the posts.

In this post I would like to share bargain steals which I got and how I mix and match them to my summer outfits. Recently I had grabbed a great bargain for a pair of leopard print shoes at a 24hr Department Store - "Mustafa" here in Singapore. Can't imagine why being a Singaporean, I never really took the time and trouble to go and venture into this mall tucked away in Little India. But my dear friend Carla has been telling me about how one needs to keep one's eyes open to find good deals at this store. She even brings guests from overseas there to shop for Linen PJs etc...

So I finally ventured off to Mustafa one recent morning and found so many interesting things there especially my beautiful pair of low heel leopard print shoes for.... { drumroll} ( get ready !!) S$ 16.90 ( US$ 13). Yes!! I couldn't believe it either.

OUTFIT 1 : SHEER VICTORIAN AND LEOPARD SPOTS

An easy and versatile ensemble to wear about town in this humid tropical climate.


Top : Forever 21 ( similar here)
Bottom : Zara ( similar here)
Bag : Elitrends ( similar here and here)
Shoes : Mustafa ( similar here)
Watch : BCBG Plisse
Ring : Crystal Bow ( similar here)


OUTFIT NO. 2 : BOYFRIEND JEANS & LEOPARD SPOTS

Weather was a lil cooler today so decided to put on my baggy, torn and washed out boyfriend jeans with the classic white shirt for the day. Added a tribal accented necklace for that summer edge since tribal prints are very IN at the moment.




Hermes Inspired Bag ( my own from Salvo)
Watch : DKNY ( similar here
Tribal accent necklace from Elitrends ( similar here)
Leopard Print Belt from Forever New ( similar here)



Another great buy which I must share with you. It has to be said, the Hermes Birken inspired bag was a STEAL from the Salvation Army for ...[ drumroll again...] US$ 2.50! Yes ! US$ 2.50!! Got it in Florida whilst we were there 7 years ago at a flea mart. I love this bag for it's colour and its durability! I do use it so often as it can carry quite a fair bit in it and yet no signs of it retiring any time soon. Good ole SALVO!!

So you see. For those of you who are afraid to wear animal prints in case it does makes you look like the animal itself, you can easily fashion trend this style by going slow and easy just with accessories.  Honestly, you don't need to blow a large sum of money to fashion trend, so go play around and enjoy Leopard print trending!

Would love for you to share with me on how you leopard print trend with your summer outfits. Better if it comes with a small price tag. Hope to hear from you soon!

Love, Simone

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: