Lioele - Secret Rich Pore Balm & Triple The Solution BB Cream

Friday, September 07, 2012 Anonymous 0 Comments

Hi Everyone,

Was recently given these 2 items as a birthday gift and was I amazed at the results and vowed to write a post on it so others who have similar skin conditions as mine will benefit from my experience.


LIOELE SECRET PORE RICH BALM
 
The first product is the LIOELE SECRET PORE RICH BALM which works fantastically as a pore reducer and primer for your makeup application. Keeping it simple here are the pros I found with this item:
  • Has a smooth powdery feel when applied.
  • Not oily, greasy or heavy
  • Blends easily like powder and covers the pores and wrinkle lines
  • Particularly effective over oilier T-Zone areas.


LIOELE - TRIPLE THE SOLUTION BB CREAM
 Like many of you, I have also tried and tested a few famous brands on the market for BB Cream. However I have found after a period of time using a certain product, it somehow does not provide me the same coverage it initially did ( no idea why?). So, I was obviously sceptical with this product as it has made claims like the many others how there, but was I amazed again - especially when used in combination with the Secret Rich Pore Balm.
  •  Acts as an all-in-one moisturiser, cover up, sunblock and foundation.
  • Provides a good coverage especially over pigmentation and uneven skin tones.
  • Best to apply at least 2 layers for more obvious uneven skin tone areas.
  • Does not have skin tone colour options, however it easily settles and blends in to your skin tone colour. Still ideal for fairer to medium tan skin types.
  • Pump bottle top allows the control of amount on the fingers and prevents wastage.
  • Smoothens out and blends easily.
Picture not of me, however result is similar.
 
So once I had applied these products and finished off with a light powder coverup, I was able to go out and take a few shots of my OOTD.

Top : Lace Blouse by Princess
Skirt : WAREHOUSE
 
Clutch : Foster Bay
Wooden Wedges : Jipaban
Ring : The Quiet Riot
 
 

 I liked the back of this blouse which help me to trend the polka dot trend for FALL 2012 subtly. The cute peter pan lace collar added that extra feminine touch to a simple blouse.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Love,
Simone


You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: