My Favourite Fall Fashion Trends 2014 - Part 2

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments

Hi everyone.

In this second instalment of " My Favourite Fall Fashion Trends 2014" I am going to highlight some of the clothing styles that resonated in most of the Fashion Weeks' Runway Shows. I have also put together a few styleboards of similar outfits styles you can find online that would be make trending these styles alot easier for you.

1. Prints
Go for optic prints this year, and be daring enough to mix and match different prints in an outfit.




2. 60s Silhouettes
Now, when haven't we stop loving Retro styles?




3. Drop Waist Dresses
The Drop Waist Dress has always been a favourite of mine. Fun, flirty and yet perfect for day or night outfits. Definitely a dress style I would be looking out for when out shopping.


I like these simple yet elegant drop waist style dresses which you can find in perhaps thicker Fall ready fabric, jacquard or woollen materials. Or you can easily pair these sloeeveless dresses with a beautiful long coat or scarf for the transition from Summer to Fall.


4. Assymetric Hems and Midi Skirts
The 2 more commonly seen Fall skirt styles to follow. Do try and match these skirts with other trending styles or colour trends to bring out your outfit.



5. Peplum
Ooh... Another favourite style of mine. Peplum! More often than not, we tend to look at Peplum styles for our tops, but try trending them with skirts as well.



My last and final instalment on "My Favourite Fall Trends 2014 - Part 3" that is coming up next, will highlight the remaining print and style trends of A/W 2014-2015 where some of them are my personal favourites.

Keep trending and stay tuned!

Love,
Simone

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: