Retro 70s :: Off Shoulder Retro Floral Print Top + Fuschia Sandals

Saturday, August 12, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments


It's the weekend again and I love how lantern sleeves are such a rage for Summer.

Check out this retro floral printed top from H&M which kept calling out to me as I walked through the store. I love the 70s feel of this top and it worked perfectly pairing it with my hot pink sandals and Celine bag.











Hope you enjoyed this look and have a great weekend ahead !

Top : H&M ( get it here & similar here)
Skirt : Iora ( similar here & here)
Earring & Ring :  Lovisa ( similar here, here & here)
Bag : Celine
Slides : H&M ( get it here & similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. This floral top is so amazing! You look beautiful!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing, Simone! I'm obsessed with your top! Perfect summer look! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete